Wednesday, 15 February 2012

WIP: Arachnarok Spider #5


It's always nice to complete the base. I always feel like the project is getting somewhere when the base is complete. I used cork, slate and spare plastic bits from the Orc and Goblin range including some more skulls. It's not Warhammer unless it has skulls on it. I will add some more spiders to the base towards the end of the project.



In this shot you can see I've finally painted the eyes. I went for a green horizon line reflection. I wanted to keep the eyes as black and dark as possible. I also gloss varnished the eyeballs.

3 Comments

  1. That is both awesome and also a miniature I would want to have nowhere near my own workspace. A superb colour scheme that looks distressingly "natural."

    *runs away*

    ReplyDelete
  2. gruesome work man! I love the base :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha nice .. I love the Goblins all tired up on the log.. looking good!

    ReplyDelete