Heyhey, here are the all finished Harlequins!

Very interesting project.


From finally getting my hands on the new plastic Harlequins to ...well, painting Harlequins at all. And the way they're supposed to be painted as well.


Sure, I did curse quite a bit at them here and there, but they turned out really well I think. And they sure turned some heads at Austrian Salute where I had them on display.

I'd love to paint some more Harlequins soon (in fact I got some more scheduled already), but I'll be good with not painting diamond patterns for a while now. :D 


Hope you like the chaps and chapettes!